Environmental issues are now obvious to everyone. Industry players must rethink their packaging, making it lighter, more recyclable, and reusable. But new regulations and consumer demands regarding packaging can quickly become a constraint for companies. Effective packaging strategy has become a priority for the retail industry as the need to reduce, reuse and recycle has skyrocketed. The objectives are multiple:
- Reduce the amount of material and energy used in order to preserve the planet's resources.
- Comply with the regulations and objectives set by the European Union and the Plastic Pact guidance, and to meet consumer expectations.
- Engage in more virtuous manufacturing and distribution models by favoring recyclability with new solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- What strategy to meet today’s packaging challenges?
- How to simplify communication to consumers?
- How to stand out from the crowd with packaging?
- How to strengthen your brand image?