Introduction to the Event:
The medicinal Cannabis market is a fast growing sector and with such demand comes the need to increase production without a significant rise in operating costs. With pharmaceutical grade cannabis being such an expensive product it is important that nothing is lost during the processing and packaging stages.
Key Learning Objectives:
In this session we will address customer challenges in how to improve accuracy and reduce giveaway using weighing technology, how to achieve high levels of quality control within the production environment. Innovations in packaging technology by adding flexibility and simplicity to the packing process. With a unique guide to automation from two unrivalled world leaders.
1. Introduction and overview of the medicinal cannabis industry and the packaging challenges faced
2. Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines delivered by: Aldo Vidinha – Founder & CEO Stepwise Pharma & Engineering
3. Ishida will deliver best practice in using automation in packaging to achieve improved weighing efficiency to reduce giveaway and deliver enhanced quality control to meet market expectation
4. Discover how the unique Schur®Star Packaging Concept can benefit your business, the combination of the pouch packaging machine and pre-made bags, deliver a flexible approach with gentle handling, enhanced security, with no product loss or waste.
5. Overall the participants will leave with knowledge of the benefits of using a fully automated system
Please join us to learn how the benefits of packaging automation can help in this fast growing market.
There will also be a live Q&A at the conclusion of the presentations.
This webinar will be recorded and sent to everyone who registers (also if you are not able to attend).
Key Learning Objectives
- Knowledge on how automation can deliver improved weighing accuracy and a reduction in giveaway
- Understanding of the key innovation in pouch packaging design
- Clarity over the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements around packaging automation