Today’s clinical trials landscape is filled with point and unified solutions and the industry now needs to acknowledge that unified platforms cannot meet the challenges of implementing DCT. Whether it’s the pain around aggregating and integrating disparate data, the lack of speed in seeing that data or the two-dimensional and poor-quality visualizations (charts, tables, and graphs): all these challenges don’t give study teams the ability to take action and operationalize the data.
So, what if we design our processes around what technology can do for the patient, rather than the other way around?
To run DCTs, teams ideally need a singular, holistic platform that encompasses the collection, review, management, analysis, and visualization of the trial data, however disparate that may be, utilizing a single build process. This ensures consistency across the data sources, inherent providence as well as efficient management of any protocol changes.
During this webinar, from the perspective of a top 25 pharma use case, we’ll discuss how technology can offer the various involved teams, a holistic and real-time view of all the data in that trial, with visibility of trends across patients, sites, and possibly trials – and how all this can better serve the patient, economically. This session will help attendees revolutionize their trials by:
- Learning how lean, agile technology can help you implement DCTs and engage all stakeholders including sites, regulators, and patients
- Understanding what it takes to integrate wearable, sensors, patient monitoring device, and clinical data to deliver timely and valuable insights for your trial decisions
- Gaining insight on how using powerful and intuitive analytics can help realize the value proposition of DCTs and optimize clinical workflows
- Re-considering data utilization and monitoring processes to maximize clinical technology tools
- Supporting patients and engaging sites by allowing them a choice of tools, like eSource, to conduct of DCT/virtual trials
- Head of Development
- Head of Early or full Clinical Development
- Head of Clinical Research /Clinical Operations
- Head of Clinical Innovation
- Head of Biostatistics
- Heads of Data Operations
- Heads of Data Management
- Safety Director
- Pharmaceutical Physician
- CIO & Informatics
- Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Head of Medical Affairs