Global Semiconductor and Electronics Forum (GSEF) 2023 brings together the end-to-end value chain in semiconductors, automotive, telecommunication, consumer electronics and design supply chain. As one of the industry’s most important gatherings, the forum explores current and future trends and finds solutions to business-hindering challenges.
Semiconductors will enable the low latency, high bandwidth, pixel-heavy world soon to be spawned by the widespread deployment of 5G, but it will require a series of industry resets involving new architectures, business models, and materials-engineering breakthroughs. The industry is reshaping itself to enable the age of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT)
Moore’s Law has been given a new lease of life by new chip architectures, including those based on 3D multi-Storey integrated circuits and tightly co-packaged multi-functional chip sets. As more processing is pushed to the edge, the data from automobiles, smart phones, robots, and drones will increasingly be processed in-device. This new distributed model will help reduce network congestion and future cyber threats.
The GSEF platform will give you access to all potential clients to meet and discuss future business opportunities. Senior executives and top experts in semiconductor, automotive, 5G, Industry 4.0, AI, IoT, cyber security and consumer electronics markets will shed light on the most pressing topics and discuss the latest industry trends.
Who Should Participate?
- Device manufacturers: Semiconductors, Power Electronics, MEMS, sensors, imaging systems, displays, etc.
- Automotive OEMs, Tier one and Tier two automotive electronics and systems suppliers
- 5G/6G Technology solution providers
- Semiconductor design houses
- Electronics manufacturing equipment, materials, and services suppliers
- Government agencies
- Cyber Security solution providers
- Cloud computing, Big data and Software developers
- Medical Electronics and Digital Health
For further information on sponsorship and speaking opportunities, please contact:
Pratheeva Kotalawela : firstname.lastname@example.org; +44(0)20 7 667 3469