- Has the global pandemic changed the way the fashion industry manages product development?
- What can you learn about how others have pivoted?
- What role did PLM have in that?
Hear from a panel of experts across the industry who have adopted PLM and are thriving. The panelist come from the following organizations:
Augusta Sportswear Brands is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance active wear and spirit wear for teams.
ModCloth is an impactful womenswear retailer that has championed values of female empowerment and inclusivity.
Pentland Brands is a global family business with some of the most loved sports, outdoor and lifestyle brands including Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Mitre, & Ellesse.
Be inspired by your industry peers! Learn how maximizing PLM with digital transformation plans will enable your brand to transform and move forward in more efficient and cost-effective manner than it has before.
Register for this webinar to learn more about what the future of PLM holds.
For more info, visit DeSL website here.
In collaboration with:
Key Learning Objectives
- To discover how others have pivoted and what role PLM had in that
- To learn how maximizing PLM with digital transformation plans will enable your brand to transform and move forward more efficiently and cost-effectively long-term
- To understand more about what the future of PLM holds.
- Brand Director
- Business Development
- Director of Supply Chain
- Head of Buying
- IT Manager
- IT Director
- Operations and Supply Chain
- Operations Director
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Designer
- Supply Chain Development
- Supply Chain Manager
- VP of Operations
- Product Owner
- Head of Product
- Head of Innovation
- Sourcing Director