The International Power Summit (IPS) is an international event attracting an exclusive line-up of senior executives from across the Power Generation and Energy sectors, including key decision makers in Procurement, Plant Development, Maintenance, Technical, Asset Management, Project Management and International Development.
IPS will enable you to build new partnerships, identify more contacts, exchange ideas and initiatives with a targeted audience of companies and delegates who influence change and development across the Power and Energy sectors.
Join us this September to engage with your peers and gain new insight from key industry leaders examining opportunities and developments in the Power Generation sector during this time of energy transition!
The meticulously researched programme, led by key industry speakers, will help you better understand the current issues shaping the power generation market today. Topics include:
- Outlook for future technology developments
- Digital transformation in the power industry
- Advanced analytics in power generation
- The importance of hydrogen for the energy transition
- Regulatory framework for renewable energy
- Energy storage market overview
- Transition into a low carbon landscape
- The future of gas power generation
- Global trends and advancements in solar and wind farms
- Nuclear energy: utilising the latest technologies to meet new power and climate needs.
Date: 27th - 28th September 2022
Time: 27th September - 9am - 6pm CEST
28th September - 9am - 12:40pm CEST
Location: Hilton Munich Park, Munich
This is a CPD certified event, allowing you to earn up to 12 CPD points. CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers.