Communicating your approach to sustainability – from addressing climate impacts to protecting the health and wellbeing of customers – can be challenging. According to the latest analysis by Bain, around 90% of brands do not embed sustainability frequently in their communications. And the beer market is significantly behind many other sectors, with 80% of the companies showing ‘low’ levels of communication on sustainable themes, including health, diversity and inclusion, waste, emissions, carbon, and water. So, by rectifying this, beer companies have a real opportunity to gain the competitive advantage, boost growth and win market share among a more enlightened consumer base.
This webinar will explore the current state of play and hear from the brands who are on track to use their strategic approach to sustainability as a differentiator. The panel will give you practical advice, real case examples from their own brands, and tangible solutions to enhance your engagement, transparency and communication efforts in what is a complex landscape.
The agenda for our webinar will be as follows:
- Introduction by Tom Idle from Narrative Matters
- Scene setting by Magali Deryckere from Bain & Company, giving context to the discussion
- Heineken case story by Görkem Demirtaşoğlu from Heineken
- AB InBev case story by Katie Hoard from AB InBev
- IFF Solutions for sustainable brewing by Jens Eiken from IFF
- Q&A session by the full panel and participants
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how leading brands are engaging with consumers on their sustainability approach
- Hear how a company like IFF might help enable a more sustainable brewing process