Replacing paper lab notebook by Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELN) allowed a higher digitalization of the data. However, this gain is often at the expense of efficiency as to enter new data, scientists must interrupt their workflow, log into the ELN and type the information into the dedicated space.
At LabTwin, we believe that next-generation data capture is mobile and user-centric. By developing a voice-powered digital lab assistant for scientists, we intend to integrate seamlessly in the workflow while enabling a higher data quality.
Join this live interview of LabTwin Head of Engineering Jonas Kulessa to watch and learn how LabTwin digital lab assistant can:
- Support scientists in their experiment execution
- Ensure seamless data capture at specific points of the workflow
- Increase data quantity and quality with metadata enrichment
- Integrate with lab informatics systems through LabTwin API
This live interview will be followed by a Q&A session to answer questions from the audience.
Key Learning Objectives
- How scientists can be supported in their experiment execution by LabTwin digital lab assistant
- How to ensure seamless data capture at specific points of the workflow
- How having a digital companion in the lab increases data quality and quantity
- How LabTwin can integrate with lab informatics systems through its Open API