Industry experts share best practices for using WhatsApp & messaging apps for compliant communication
As the world becomes more technologically centered and messaging communications with over 6 billion active users across a rich array of platforms emerge as the norm for businesses in a wide range of industries, enterprises are leaning into modern B2C communication channels – text messaging and messaging apps.
The recent $200 million fines of a global bank for failures around messaging apps highlights the consequences of being non-compliant. Whether a company is in start-up mode or a multinational corporation, strict standards around written and electronic communications apply and failure to respect these rules can lead to serious consequences.
In this webinar, presented by LeapXpert and Shield you will discover the best practices for client-centered messaging communications and learn:
- The benefits of having a holistic view of all customer interactions by combining all communication sources:
- Regulatory compliance
- Customer engagement
- Visibility & insights
- Behavioural Communication Surveillance
- From communication compliance to Workplace Intelligence
- What are the best ways to optimize your enterprise communication while protecting your brand and empowering employee-client interactions.
- How to cater to your customers with new communication solutions and staying on top of what’s being said in client conversations.
- Why simple archiving of messaging data is not enough and how to implement tools that support a pro-active policy towards preventing issues before they happen.
Key Learning Objectives
- Benefits of a holistic view of customer communications
- How to protect your brand and stay compliant while using messaging applications.
- How behavioral analysis is changing the way financial organizations stay compliant (Shield)