The world is evolving quicker than ever. With hundreds of daily updates on regulations and an ever-changing business landscape, how do you make sure your business and its customers are safe?
In the past couple of years, we have seen financial institutions being heavily fined due to lack of supervision and compliance breaches that, in addition to the financial losses, usually incur in reputational damage and, often, in churn of customers, who lose confidence in their financial services providers.
It is paramount to prevent failures and, when they turn out to be inevitable, to have a quick, effective response to the crisis. Strengthening your compliance management program is a must-have as it will show regulators and customers that you’re doing all you can to operate safely.
Join us for this webinar with GRC expert Michael Rasmussen, who will offer proven tips utilized by leading financial services organizations across the UK, North America, and Europe to establish and manage a modern, robust compliance program.
Topics explored include:
- Embedding agility and resilience into your compliance program
- Compliance management by design: building a sustainable and scalable system
- Understanding your unique compliance management drivers
- Breaking down the silos for effective compliance management
- Compliance technology: what to look for and how to avoid pitfalls when picking a solution
Clausematch’s Freddie Frith will close the session with two case studies on how a tier 1 bank and a fintech adopted policy management technology to develop and enhance their compliance programs.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to build a strategic compliance program
- Adopting the right technology for your compliance needs
- How to create a resilient, agile, compliance program
- Understand your organization to build the right program