Accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly transforming to address the needs of the digital era. Healthcare professionals, drug developers, and patients are all critical adaptors of these new technologies and processes, which means that the pharmaceutical value chain must also prepare to meet this new challenge.
In this webinar, industry experts will discuss the digital trends currently happening in healthcare and the innovative solutions being developed by the pharmaceutical supply chain, specifically in regards to parenteral packaging.
Focusing on data gathering, data science, simulation, automation and on-demand care, these experts will provide a detailed look at how these technological advancements will support drug developers to achieve a smooth transition to digitalized healthcare and how they will, ultimately, create a safer and more efficient healthcare experience for patients.
Join the webinar on April 26th to learn about the digital healthcare transformation and find ways to rise to the challenge.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn about the trends taking place in the industry in regards to digitalized healthcare
- Understand how packaging suppliers are optimizing their technologies and processes to meet this trend
- Discover how drug developers and patients will benefit from the digital transformation
- Engage with industry experts about case studies related to the next-generation of digital healthcare
- Quality/Regulatory personnel in parenteral drug delivery
- Formulation Scientists and Packaging Engineers
- Device Development Engineers and Managers
- Technical departments surrounding parenteral packaging and Drug delivery systems