Leveraging data as a strategic asset means banks need to transform the way they govern, oversee, and manage data to drive business decisions, deliver exceptional customer experiences, and manage risks more effectively and efficiently.
Successful businesses of the future will have data and analytics as their core. Even today, competitors in the financial services space are monetizing data, using it to innovate products, create new markets, and derive insights from it that are shared throughout their business. The vast volumes of data the banking industry has today— sometimes referred to as “golden customer records”— can confer a competitive advantage, but that is only true if organizations learn to harness and combine it with data on customer preferences and context to gain deeper, richer insights and faster, better response.
Join the discussion with TIBCO’s CTO, Robert Merlicek, together with Luke Hannan, ex banking exec and professional facilitator as we evaluate how data and analytics is the strategic currency of the future for FSI to succeed.
A free e-book on selecting the right analytics will also be available to download at the live session.
Key Learning Objectives
- How can a data and analytics strategy address the competitive pressures of these new entrants
- Increasing customer satisfaction and revenue with a better customer journey
- Using data and analytics to create a differentiating experience
- The new way of delivering services can leave you exposed, how can data and analytics be used to curtail these exposures
- C Level: CEO, CFO, COO, CLO, CMO, CIO, CDO
- Heads of Quality and Safety Metrics
- Finance Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Lending Manager
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- IT Manager
- Data Architect
- Data Engineer
- Director of Cloud Computing
- Director of Data and Governance
- Director of Data and Integration
- Director of Integration
- Head of Analytics