Managing and forecasting revenue has never been more important or complex than it is in today’s unpredictable world. However, for an organisation looking to execute an IPO or acquisition exit strategy there is a lot for finance teams to consider both leading up to the event and beyond – and how revenues are recognized which can impact market value and in ensuring no delays in stock market listings.
Beyond IPO or acquisition finance teams have a critical part to play in ensuring business survival and growth. Finance teams need to share real-time insights on actual and forecast revenues and have the business agility to respond quickly to take advantage of new market opportunities.
Join this webinar to hear PwC and Aptitude Software discuss:
IPO Readiness – an IPO is an exciting time for an organisation however once a company is public is it is subject to far more scrutiny than ever before from regulators and key stakeholders. For companies looking to IPO you will learn the accounting and financial reporting challenges, particularly in recognizing revenues, and why revenue recognition is such an important part of preparing for an IPO and beyond as a public listed company.
Business Agility – if the pandemic has taught us one thing it is the need to be agile in responding to change. Many organisations have changed their business models, decision making processes, working models, launched new products and services and seen M&As increasing across all industries – you will learn in this webinar how organizations that take an active approach to revenue recognition and management can react with agility to market changes and opportunities and surpass competitors.
A free white paper on "How IPO stakeholders can meet their objectives by increasing valuations & reducing the risk of compliance" will also be made available to download at the live session.
Key Learning Objectives
- Common challenges for a finance team in pre-IPO organisations or for companies looking for an acquisition exit strategy
- How revenue automation can increase valuations, reduce the risk of compliance, and help IPO stakeholders meet their objectives
- The business value that can be achieved beyond revenue recognition compliance by managing the end-to-end revenue cycle – from contracts to insights, compliance to close.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Controller
- Head of Finance Transformation
- Head of Finance
- Head of finance systems
- Head of finance systems and transformation
- Head of Financial Control
- Head Finance Controlling
- Finance General manager
- Head of Revenue
- VP Revenue
- Director of Revenue Operations
- Director of Revenue Management
- Revenue Assurance Manager
- Head of Financial Operations
- Revenue Cycle Manager
- Revenue Analyst
- Revenue Officer
- Revenue Accountant
- Director Finance
- Director Financial Control
- Senior Revenue Manager